vendredi 3 juin 2011

note pour moi-même.

EIisabetta wrote:


Rrrjtl1 wrote:

I am having an issue with CAS. Anytime I go to change a pattern and I choose Misc. in the drop down box it seems to lock up so to speak. I cannot accept, cancel, change to different style of pattern, etc. Those things are just greyed out. I can change the color of whatever thing I am trying to customize, but I can't save anything I am doing. I am just stuck. I have cleared caches, removed everything stated on the first page. I am in the process of patching to 1.22 now and then I will try a fresh game. Has anybody else had this issue?



I've had this problem as well. What fixes it for me is to change to another outfit in the window (This only works if there's more than one of them when you go into create a style). Then the greyed out options disappear and I can choose all the patterns.



Thanks so much! I'll have to remember to try that.